Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race Turbo System is our newly updated turbo kit offered to those that are looking for a great kit with excellent power potential at a great price! Great for both stock and built motors! The system is capable or 300-500whp with EXCELLENT mid range and top end power! The GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race kit uses the same great quality brands as our other systems, so quality, longevity and performance is not sacrificed at all. This kit is excellent for both street and strip. It is non A/C compatible.

The GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race kit also comes with an array of options you can select.

We have had D16 customers making 450WHP+ and trapping 130mph+ in the 1/4 mile using the GO-AUTOWORKS S-Race Kit!

AS AN INTRO SPECIAL, WE WILL INCLUDE A FREE TURBO BLANKET FOR ALL ONLINE DSO MEMBER ORDERS

·
Registered
my Skateboard
1,945 Posts
I miss my go autoworks stuff.... Seeing this makes me almost want to pick up another hatch... lol
*sigh I miss mine to.

This is a sweet kit, really a fun car to drive with this setup.

·
Registered
698 Posts
AAAAHHHH, stop putting this stuff up....such a huge temptation!!! Love the quality work and customer service from you guys...decisions, decisions!

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
:TU: Thanks guys! We're working on a lot of kit updates, options, etc. Making good better.
good because I will want to buy something for my new project here in awhile

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Kinda wish I had went this route.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just wanted to say that I just ordered pistons and rods combo from Greg for my B18C1 GSR. Greg is a great/easy guy to speak with. He is always the person who picks up the phone(which most owner's of a company does not). I would recommend GO-AUTOWORKS to everyone. GO-AUTOWORKS FTW !!!

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just wanted to say that I just ordered pistons and rods combo from Greg for my B18C1 GSR. Greg is a great/easy guy to speak with. He is always the person who picks up the phone(which most owner's of a company does not). I would recommend GO-AUTOWORKS to everyone. GO-AUTOWORKS FTW !!!
Thanks, man. Greatly appreciated.

Greg, any hopes of the AC friendly version like for the Bseries?
One done, in stock T3/44mm ready to go.

Its complete actually. :1eye:

Wall Photos | Facebook

From there facebook page. Looks damn sexy!
:TU:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts