Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone at DSO! We'd like to wish everyone a Happy New year first and foremost!

I thought I'd put up a thread to introduce you to some of what we've been working on for the past few months in efforts to expand our product line with new products and services.

First, before I get to the new, I'd like to thank everyone for all the support on our 2010 D series project! (http://www.d-series.org/forums/showcase/95785-go-autoworks-sohc-build-part-ii-89.html). We were able to get our best out of the car with a 10.8 @135MPH pass w/ a 1.9 60ft (best MPH pass was [email protected]). As of 12/29/10 that chassis has been sold to another fellow DSO member. We'll still be helping out as the build in that chassis continues in other hands. Stay tuned for that ( http://www.d-series.org/forums/showcase/141117-hollywoods-build-quest-10s-bride-go-autoworks-k-sport-lenso.html )

Don't worry, we have not left the Dseries yet, we have something new up our sleeve for 2011! :bigok:

To the new!
We will continue to bring new products and services. We are scheduled to work on development and testing with a few other companies on a few new products desgined specifically for the D16 in 2011 (as early as February!). This will ensure power proven, track proven results on a few products that I am sure will strike the D series owners interests (both turbo and N/A applications!)
Stay tuned for that!

We've also been working diligently on building and testing new GO-AUTOWORKS products on other vehicle specific applications and universal applications!

Be on the lookout for parts being developed and added for:
-Honda S2000
-Acura RSX
-Mitsubishi Evo IX and X
-Toyota Scion TC
-Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
-Dodge Neon SRT4
-Nissan 240SX (KA-T, SR20 and 2JZ)
-Toyota Supra
-Subaru STi

We still have a few NA products testing as well!

BE SURE TO LOOK FOR US @ THE 2011 IMPORT FACE OFF RACE SERIES EVENTS! We will be bringing 4 cars to compete in 4 Classes!
Look for the new cars in: FWD, All Motor Pro, Forced Induction Street along with our Outlaw car!

Here are a few shots...
Acura RSX Kits:
-GO-AUTOWORKS SW RSX/EP3 Complete Turbo Kits- Sidewinder+ A/C compatability (small or relocated battery will be manditory)

-GO-AUTOWORKS GT2 Complete Intercooler and Charge Pipe Kits (No frame cutting, bolts to factory hole locations)

-GO-AUTOWORKS Race Charge Pipe Kit available in different diameters and powdercoating options

GO-AUTOWORKS S2000 Kits:
-GO-AUTOWORKS GT3 Intercooler and Charge Pipe Kits

-GO-AUTOWORKS Race Charge Pipe Kits available in different diameters and powdercoating options. Designed with optimal clearance in mind

We have also added a few brands to our product line to better help everyone! These will also work great in conjunction with our existing products (look for new pumps, injectors, more GO-AUTOWORKS intercoolers, GO-AUTOWORKS Aero parts...)

Stay tuned!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
95 Del Sol Si
560 Posts
This is great news as i plan on purchasing a 240 with KA-t this year, need to get the honda done first lol

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks guys!
I am trying to get the Evo X Intercooler kit development under way.
IS300 turbo parts will come along w/ the Supra/SC300 parts for sure.
We've got the 09 STi in now, I'll be going over it some more this week.

·
Registered
1994 Jeep
270 Posts
Anyway to get some R&D for a 7th gen celica? lol my buddy helped me put the hatch together and was impressed with your work and now wants to upgrade the turbo setup on his '03 GT-S. Just a thought lol

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
When will the KA-T products be ready, I have a friend who is in the process of building is KA24DE and is now at the point of purchasing a turbo kit.

He has the bottom end,head built and is shooting for 450+ whp just to give you an idea of power goals.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When will the KA-T products be ready, I have a friend who is in the process of building is KA24DE and is now at the point of purchasing a turbo kit.

He has the bottom end,head built and is shooting for 450+ whp just to give you an idea of power goals.
I hope to start looking at the KA list next week as soon as the Sti is finished.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey wats up guys i got a quik question for u im lookin for a new clutch and i was at ya website and iw as wondering widthe stage 2 and stage 4 comp clutch is there a diff in the pedal responce? b cuz a stage 2 is only rated at 225 but a 4 is rated at 450 and i do plan on goin turbo in liek a year mayb and i dnt really wanna do double the wrk on the clutch so wuld u recommend me get a 2 or 4 and how is the pedal response alright if uc an cam u jus inbox me the details and stuff ok thanks

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey wats up guys i got a quik question for u im lookin for a new clutch and i was at ya website and iw as wondering widthe stage 2 and stage 4 comp clutch is there a diff in the pedal responce? b cuz a stage 2 is only rated at 225 but a 4 is rated at 450 and i do plan on goin turbo in liek a year mayb and i dnt really wanna do double the wrk on the clutch so wuld u recommend me get a 2 or 4 and how is the pedal response alright if uc an cam u jus inbox me the details and stuff ok thanks
PM Sent

1 - 20 of 22 Posts