Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Some of you read about my 90 civic hatchback z6 VTEC with forged sleeves and internals . Well in order to get rid of the cheap ssauto chrome tubro header i have purchased another 90 civic 4 door. I have already installed 2.75 inch drop springs,camber kits,and 95 civic seats. I have also installed a transmission and mpfi swap. For this car i have purchased a chipped pm6 ecu with burner. The head is the d16zc jdm one with beter cam and springs. The jdm block has 40,000miles and is getting posted,block guarded,and rehoned for the crower rods and je pistons i scored for 300. I waiting for my spyder body kit and stage 3 clutch to feed this car about 19psi with blue 450cc injectors.
 

·
The H Badge is it!
Joined
·
5,657 Posts
19 psi on what turbo, and im quite confident that 450cc injectors will be close to maxing out.

why get a body kit for an EF? they all look dumb
 
1

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
450 injectors will definitely be maxing out on that turbo and psi. get 750's and be on the safe side.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,376 Posts
damn straight
some of these posts this kid make almost make me wonder where his brain is at.
i think im going to be running 1000 hp shots of nitrous like him when i buy my other car to get rid of my manifold i have here
 

·
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!
Joined
·
1,892 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
damn straight
some of these posts this kid make almost make me wonder where his brain is at.
i think im going to be running 1000 hp shots of nitrous like him when i buy my other car to get rid of my manifold i have here
you better get two of the big bottles... i saw you almost top out at 140 today
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
adam38654 said:
Well in order to get rid of the cheap ssauto chrome tubro header i have purchased another 90 civic 4 door.
you will end up a very poor man if this is how you get rid of stuff :lol:
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey kid will you pass me the baggie? thart's some good stuff your smokin. :D
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Only THe best SmOke FOr me.

Not only did i have that header, but also an engine with built internals, and a brand new non vtec head,and enough to make another turbo kit so i got this car for 200, its got all power windows,good interior,a/c and new transmission. Ill be stuck with the 450's for this build. The spyder body kit doesnt look to ricey and will make it looks like a bmw or mercedies with the projecter headlighs and chrome 17's.
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does anyone know if the dsm blue 450cc injectors fit the obd0 or obd1 injector clips?
 

·
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!
Joined
·
1,892 Posts
adam38654 said:
The spyder body kit doesnt look to ricey and will make it looks like a bmw or mercedies with the projecter headlighs and chrome 17's.
bwahahahaha sounds like :rice: to me

:rice::rice::rice::rice::rice::rice::rice:

if i could negative rep you again i would
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top