Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
prob not fotruely forced induction but i dunno where id toss this.
just wanted to show you nigs the crappy beads im laying these days

little ghetto air/water dsm intercooler i fabbd up on sunday.
started as this

beer and a thermal arc185stw (which i like way better than my miller) ill be buying one next week and i came up with this. this was my first real aluminum project.

what do you guys think.

and testing it for leaks, think seems to flow really well.

this will be going on the ne hmt (pinks) car. well see how much power itll make on a built d series next week or so. hoping for 400whp.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pinks??? you'll have to keep up all posted bro and let us know when the episode will air!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not the actual show, its just a lil hmt thing. northeast (my crew)

vs the northwest crew.

were building a 86 civic 4 door with a fully built d16z6 shooting for 400 plus whp on a massive masterpower t61 turbo. haha

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah we were pleased with the outcome. im gonna build a couple more i think for shits and giggles. only took me 2 hrs to mod that bitch

·
Registered
489 Posts
konigcivic said:
welds are looking good.. when you learn how to ship your items let us all know. im down for a ramhorn mani.
don't be a dick. he's had some problems. he's getting them worked out.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
94lxcivic said:
don't be a dick. he's had some problems. he's getting them worked out.
watch your mouth . do you really care about peoples feelings? feelings have nothing to do with business.

he knows he lost business from what happened.. like i said in my last post, when he learns to ship im in for a ramhorn. by just saying that i gave him a second chance 94lxcivic you dumbass. learn to read and then learn to read between the lines before you open your mouth to me again.

and yes i know im an ass. deal with it.

·
Registered
649 Posts
he might of taken his time to ship items out but hey they were some awesome manifold he made.. I was very satisfied with my manifold eventhough it took some time but will definitally buy another one from him.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
konigcivic said:
watch your mouth . do you really care about peoples feelings? feelings have nothing to do with business.

he knows he lost business from what happened.. like i said in my last post, when he learns to ship im in for a ramhorn. by just saying that i gave him a second chance 94lxcivic you dumbass. learn to read and then learn to read between the lines before you open your mouth to me again.

and yes i know im an ass. deal with it.
ROFL, that made my day

1 - 20 of 21 Posts