Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name is Dan, I been lurking for a while, New to D series. I have owned 2 B series (95 Civic Coupe and a 94 Teg not good with chassis codes) I currently have a 98 Civic Sedan(EK?), dark green with tan interior. I actually like the tan now, used to despise it. sadly it is a auto and am currently starting to gather the parts to swap to a MT. I currently don't have pics, ill get some this week when I pull her in the shop.

Only plans are MT swap,gaskets and timing belt, some gold Konig feathers and tint.

I hope to get advice as well as give advice through this site. I have to say I dont see as much flaming on this site compared other import sites in my younger days when I owned the other hondas.

Take care,
Dan

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Name is Dan...........

I hope to get advice as well as give advice through this site. I have to say I dont see much flaming on this site compared other import sites in my younger days when I owned to other hondas.

Take care,
Dan
lol, you haven't looked enough yet. I personally have a flame thrower, a ban hammer(just for looks), and a grasp of the English language just enough to insult you deeply with resounding effectiveness.

Welcome. You name is Dan am I right? We love pics, post em up so we may gayz upon your EJ. Do not worry though, chassis codes wont get you flamed, but put your suit on just in case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts