Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my NEW FOR SALE thread because my old one is way too cluttered
with "BUMP" posts and old pictures of parts that i no longer own. I'm kinda tired of still recieving PM about the Sparco seat which was sold 8 months ago, which is my fault for not cleaning up my thread. HERE IS THE NEW LIST:

RED PRINT: PRICE, SOLD OR TRADED
AMBER PRINT: PENDING PAYMENT
STANDARD PRINT: FOR SALE STILL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To eliminate any thoughts of a scam or any b.s. i would like to keep sales as local as possible although i do not mind shipping any parts, as i live very close to a small parcel/shipping business. i dont mind paying shipping on certain parts and some will have to be paid by the buyer. i have been scammed via other sites and is no fun having to fill out loads of paperwork and make a report to a federal ageny. with that being said here are the parts for sale;

ALL PRICES ARE FOR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. MAKE ONE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PRICES.
Dont forget the 3% paypal fee.

-D15B7 Intake manifold (Complete and in decent condition, may need a few thing replaced $30 plus shipping)

-OBX D16 Adjustable Cam Gear (was bought Used but never used by me, Blue in color, is for 1.6 (1588cc) SOHC Honda Motors $30 Shipped)

-D16A6 OEM Disributor Cap with OE Standard Plug Wires (Used and in good condition, Rotor still has good life on it, Wires still have good life in them, sold as a set $25 shipped)

-D16Y8 OEM Intake Manifold (bare, no sensors, no plugs, just an intake manifold, dont ask me about anything but the manifold, no cracks or damage to manifold strictly OEM $30 plus shipping)

-D16Y8 Fuel OEM Rail (comes with the sensor and small hose attached to it, perfect condition, $22 shipped)

-D15/D16 CHIKARA Header (DOES NOT HAVE DOWNPIPE but can be made at any "Big Al's (locally) or any auto exhaust place for $20-$25, DECENT CONDITION $15 plus shipping obo)

-APC (B&M style) Shift Knob and/or (1) Stock Honda Shift Knobs (used $5 ea. or both $14 for both shipped)

-TYC 90-91 Civic sedan/3 door lower corner lights (BNIB, Clear lens with amber colored backround/housing, left & right side, sold as a pair $25 shipped)

-Z6/Y7/Y8 Cam Sprocket Cover (Painted semi gloss black for that OE look & feel. i dont need it anymore. Has not been mounted since the paint. $23 shipped)

-Honda 5th gen Civic OE Tachometer (Is removed from the cluster was pulled from a wrecked car $13 shipped)

-OEM Cam Sprocket for 1.6 SOHC Honda Motors (fits all SOHC 1.6 litre motors. In good condition & ready to install. Is from a Y7/Y8 motor $33 shipped)

-Yamashita Y7C upper radiator hose ( of OEM standard for 92-00 Honda Civics. Still in good condition used for a few weeks before switching to SAMCO. $7 shipped)

-1988-2000 Honda Civic OEM shifter stick ( in decent condition, from a 1998 Civic DX, will fit any SOHC set up from 88-00. $27 shipped)

-2¾ Rubber intake coupler (came extra with an eBay CAI that I bought earlier this year. CAI has been sold. Never used. $6 shipped)

-Spectre 45° bend intake tube ( this piece is 3 inches in diameter and still in decent condition. $6 shipped)

-Used Honda radiator stay brackets ( in decent condition. I don't even know where or how I got extra of these but here they are. $4 shipped for both)

-Ford Focus ZX3 OEM Ramhorn Exhaust manifold (Cast iron, fits only the 2000-2004 ZX3 Focus with the 2.0 ZeTec motor. Can be used for both NA & FI applications. $30 plus shipping)

-Liscense Plate Relocator (Used but still in very good condition. I bought it used but never used it. You pay the same price I paid. $13 shipped)
---------SOLD--ITEMS----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Honda aftermarket install kit ($OLD)
-92 thru 95 Honda Civic DX "NO ARMREST" center console (Given away)
-Flip-down CD Player Car Stereo (Given away)
-OEM Stanley 92-95 Honda Civic 2 & 3 door Corner lights ($OLD)
-EBC Brake Pads (Given away)
-OEM Integra GSR muffler ($OLD)
-1996 to 2000 Honda Civic Coupe Sideskirts ($OLD)
-1992 to 2000 Honda Civic Megan racing H-Brace ($OLD)
-Real MUGEN weighted shift knob ($OLD)
-D16Y8 OEM Fuel Injectors ($OLD)
-1992 thru 2000 Hi-Flow Catylitic Converter/Test Pipe ( $OLD)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me for info @ 757-358-8266 (E.J.) need these gone! i'm willing to travel to you if within the 757/804 area, if its worth it. REASONABLE TRADES WELCOME. CALL and or LEAVE A MSG BUT CALLS, PMs, OR TEXT MSG WILL GET A FASTER RESPONSE!

I'LL TRADE FOR OR BUY FROM YOU:
*carbon fiber hood (92-95 civic, decent cond.)
*front lip (MUGEN style or SPOON style, decent cond.)
*MUGEN SOHC valve cover

or whatever may have to offer within reason for whatever part(s) that you want. seriously.... i'll consider damn near anything.... ANYTHING!

I WILL PROVIDE ANY POTENTIAL BUYER WITH ANY OF MY INFO NEEDED TO MAKE A GOOD, SECURE DEAL. PLEASE GET AT ME FOR INFO.

If I don't have pictures up of any certain part(s), then please let me know and I wil do my best to get them posted here or sent directly to you via e-mail or to your phone.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
hmmmm that is a good price on the H brace....not really sure what it does but im interested

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
helps rigidity and stiffens chassis to help prevent body roll in high speed turns.

More pictures

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that in dash sterio kit won't work in a 2000 would it?
yessir! the only thing it wont fit is 06-up thats a completely different kit. those cost $40

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really! how much you want for it?
$10 shipped. if you want it and payment is sent before 3pm today, it'll be sent out today!

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD!!

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I over-boosted my photobucket and now i got a blown photobucket piston & upload head gasket...

PM me with what you want a picture of and your email address & i will send it to you.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pmd you about the H brace send the coin in the morn
thank you sir! pneding until payment.

GSR muffler just sold.

BUMP!~ for more sales

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Real MUGEN weighted shift knob (THIS IS USED, NOT NEW! It is a real MUGEN knob, it is in no way perfect, the flash in my camera shows all of the scratches from usage, they are not visible in person, it is weighted for perfect shift throws, these retail fo $80+ brand new, yours for only $20)
Still have it? I would like re hosted pics. Oh and DIBS!

1 - 20 of 143 Posts