Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around a little bit earlier in the year for new exhaust system, but never got to serious about it until now because my current muffler has started to pop and rattle which means new exhaust system for me :) I was wondering what company i should go with, i've been looking at invidia (I think that is how it is spelled lol), but i want to buy a nice exhaust system that provides some more power, but not sooo much sound that in a few months i'll want to take it off. Any suggestions, i know i'm not providing with much, i was planning on doing some research this week.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm really not sure what is on mine for an exhaust, I would like to know cause if you are lookin for something that isn't going to deffen the neighbors than the one I got you DON'T want lol! all I know is its 2.5 inch no res and its an all chrome muffler with no tags...and its fuckin loud, its the first civic I've heard that actually rumbles...now, if you are just goin with a pipe, I would go with DNX, the make some kick ass pipes!

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
well it depend on who u are not in person but in peformance like u like a sleeper setup, loud and aggresive or all strickly power with no cat is all on u bro and of course no folders fart can like others

1 - 3 of 3 Posts