Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got tuned by servion, ended up with 329whp / 281ft.lbs torque @ ~20psi. Everything went great, 0 issues, and big thanks to revolutions perf. and servion! Engine has a bit of room to grow but we stopped conservatively at 20psi because of the stock valve train. Car feels so good now, very happy with the good results after all the problems and issues I have had. I only wish it was track season...gotta wait all winter =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYjGdkBom6A

This one shows low boost pull on wastegate only, compared to high boost pull:

Latest engine bay shot :D

Justin

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
wow man. looks good.. i love the engine bay. its clean.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
man im glad everything went well for you those are some pretty stout numbers for stock valvetrain.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
that should be a 11 second car now ;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man this is great. Im loving that torque as well very nice is this on pump gas I presume. And what where you tuned with
Thanks. It was on e85, been running that since I boosted the car. Tuned on hondata s300.

BLK92_D16 said:
I love the blacked out ramhorn! What coating on it?
High temp ceramic, got it on turbine and downpipe too.

danz said:
a Bullseye Power t3/t04e 50 trim with a .55a/r turbine??
i can read.
whats the AR of the compressor?
.50a/r compressor, and ya that's the turbo.

Thx guys, I just wish the track was open...

Justin

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ripper vids then atleast come one now wanna see those 3rd gear traction problems
hehe I'll work on those :) Got boost by gear working so 15psi in 2nd gear already spins tires, 20psi in 3rd/4th, haven't driven it enough to see if that spins em yet :p

Justin

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any reason why you decided to stop right there e85 you could have pushed it to almost 400 with that turbo
Stock valvetrain. Tuner and I didn't want to risk floating a valve so we played it conservative until I upgrade the springs/retainers.

Justin

·
Registered
149 Posts
nice i have the same internals as u. and ill be using the autoworks kit. hoping to get into that same power area. ive got a z6 tho..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts