Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 hatch/ 00 ITR
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Rueben and I'm new to this forum ive always owned integra'a but recently purchased a stock captiva blue auto 93 civic hatch (which I'm in the process of converting to manual) came with a d15b7 I've never owned a d series before which is why I'm here to hopefully gain some knowledge on this d series motor. Not really looking to go fast with this motor just save some gas and have a little fun with the car while I build my 2000 ITR currently don't have pictures I took it to get freshened up a little at the bodyshop but anywho.. This site looks good and hope to meet new people

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Hey welcome. When you have pics post them up. Just about every question has been answered on here so my advice is to search as much as you can before making new threads. You will find that we can be helpful when the questions are legit. Have fun

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
What he said, er...typed.

·
Registered
93 hatch/ 00 ITR
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey welcome. When you have pics post them up. Just about every question has been answered on here so my advice is to search as much as you can before making new threads. You will find that we can be helpful when the questions are legit. Have fun
Thank you appreciate that! So far from the threads I've read up on everything seems legit glad I found this site :bigok:

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
You are a prime candidate for a mini-me. Not a lot of gains but fun to be had for sure. In for pics......come on pics.

·
Registered
93 hatch/ 00 ITR
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha was honestly thinking of a mini me.. As soon as I get the car back I will post pics I also installed function & form type 2's the day before it went to paint and haven't adjusted the height yet so I'm excited to get it a little lower than stock lol

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Watch how low you go or you will need some more bits to fix the geometry.

·
Registered
93 hatch/ 00 ITR
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No low for me lol I have 2 daughters who hate bouncy rides lol im going for a smooth comfortable drop where I won't be scraping everything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts