Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I was wondering what some of you are running and if you would point me in the right direction soon I have to change my clutch and was wondering what you guys recommend it is a dx d16 5 speed and I will be using it for autocross it's fully gutted ocasinally will drive it in the street but I have it mainly for autocross/track use only (slowly getting in to the race/track life ) any help would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Hard to go wrong with anything Aquafina suggests, bone is right.

But i also really REALLY like the Exedy Stage 1 racing clutch. OEM quality and will hold around 300whp (200-250ftlbs) all day.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hard to go wrong with anything Aquafina suggests, bone is right.

But i also really REALLY like the Exedy Stage 1 racing clutch. OEM quality and will hold around 300whp (200-250ftlbs) all day.
Shit that sounds good I need it to handle the abuse lol

·
Tape-R taper/driver
EC3, ED8, ED9, EE5
574 Posts
2nd for Action. I've had 3 of their clutches in 3 of my cars. They'll even make custom clutches for you if you know what you want.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
D17 PP upgrade, 30% more pressure I believe Aquafina stated. I dailyed a dual diaphragm CC PP with a stock clutch, was too much.

My CFDF, I smoked it on a 3-4 power shift with 85 shot, but still dailyed it for three more years with out issue, stock style PP. I have another to go into my CRX if I ever fine a motor.

D17 PP and CFDF disk? Should be fine for 225-250 whp...or more. But easy on the driveline.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone love the input eventually car wont be used on the road much at all looking forward to this journey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts