Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I Dont Post That Much But Ran Into A Problem. My94 Civic Dx Just Got A New Clutch About 1200 Miles Ago Because The Stock One Was Slippin Like Hell. Put A New One In And It Still Does It. Someone Told Me It Could Be The Slave Cylinder. I Bled The Clutch Fluid Like 6 Times With New Fluid....still Slippin. Help! Input Is Greatly Appriceited. ~jim

·
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme
3,203 Posts
I'd say that you need to adjust your clutch pedal.... the rod attached to your clutch pedal....

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i didnt resurface the flywheel, and i replaced the pressure plate and the throwout bearing. whats the pilot? sorry for the noob ? and its only an occassional slip

·
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme
3,203 Posts
I'd adjust it down a lil... not too much, or it will never fully let off the clutch..... ya'know?? See if that works.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
flywheel was probably glased over from old clutch, now new one is sliping on the guilt up glaze, should have resurfaced it to give it a fresh surface to mate too.

my clutch is going too lol, the 5000rpm raunches take their tole, however I did take the NA 300zx back to school :haha: . good times.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts