Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive posted my previous build thread in here before but since i just had a beutiful baby girl, born on sept 21st, my plans have changed to a more affordable build instead of a turbo build. I bought a set of 10:1 srp z6 pistons that i will be installing instead of the 9:1 srp's. I figure that ill be saving alot of money in axles and tuning costs. Although i do pan on tuning, just it wont be as involved since it will be naturally aspirated. Along with the higher compression pistons i will be adding a 55 shot of NOS. As time goes on and i get used to the power differences ill upgrade the jets to maybe a 100 shot. That should be a nice combo . I know it wont be as powerfull as with the turbo setup i had but since baby is here i cant drop alot of money like i used to before.. This is mycurrent set-up.

Curent set-up

D16a6 block
y8 head
comp stage 2 cam
JE springs and titanium retainers
STR adj cam gear
full port match and polish
skunk2 intake
b16 throttle body
aem fuel rail
z6 rods and pistons
calico teflon coated bearings
megan 4-2-1 header
full msd ignition cap,coil, rotor,plug wires, 6a
obx lsd
full polyurethane kit
skunk2 shifter and knob
2.5" vibrant exhaust
obx high flow cat
walbro 255
apexi vafc
arp head studs
tenzo r adj coilovers

This is what ill be installing when i get my different block.

SRP 10:1 pistons
JE SRP pro seal rings
eagle rods
AEM fuel pressure regulator
full set of autometer gauges
AEM uego wideband O2
conversion to obd1, already have the wiring harnesses needed
b&m fuel pressure gauge
rc 440cc injectors

Things wanted and need to get.

Hondata s300
traction bars
maybe a set of racing axles

Thats about it for now ill keep everyone posted on the progress.

·
Registered
490 Posts
that's such a great spot for the msd! i never thought of putting it there i'm totally gonna stuff mine there too lol. looks like a nice bay so far.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
nice nice , keep this updated

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
that's such a great spot for the msd! i never thought of putting it there i'm totally gonna stuff mine there too lol. looks like a nice bay so far.
And the external coil can be mounted on the shock perch.... Real close to the distributor too

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my external coil is located right under neath my air filter. you can follow the coil wire from the cap to the top of the coil but its kinda hard to see in the picture.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
my external coil is located right under neath my air filter. you can follow the coil wire from the cap to the top of the coil but its kinda hard to see in the picture.
Nice.. :TU:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts