Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
again this isnt a for sale thread i will start one , this is just a thread to let you turbo guys see whats been changed, first up is the single stage that you all already have seen. second pic is my new dual stage where first stage is waste gate. and the last pic is the dual stage with both stages adjustable. I sold out of the remote mount type solenoids and switched to this style where the controllers and solenoid are together. PM me if you have questions before i get a chance to do a proper for sale thread.

you can choose between a white 90 on the inlet or a straight brass, for my car a 90 worked best.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
you could also have a dual stage boost controller using just 1 mbc and a solenoid valve. run open port on the low setting so you are running off the wastegate spring, and then switch to the port that has the mbc on it for a higher boost level

could also help lower costs for people that dont intend to run higher than spring setting for low boost

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
you could also have a dual stage boost controller using just 1 mbc and a solenoid valve. run open port on the low setting so you are running off the wastegate spring, and then switch to the port that has the mbc on it for a higher boost level

could also help lower costs for people that dont intend to run higher than spring setting for low boost
yep thats the second pic posted above "second pic is my new dual stage where first stage is waste gate."

and installed , i used my prototype so there are extra holes and such , the public version will be like the first pic i posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts