Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some new and used go fast d-series parts I need to sell. Parts are located in Fresno California. I would prefer to sell them locally as I don't want to deal with shipping but if you're interested in paying shipping fee pm me.

-New SRP 9.0:1 75.5 Piston $350

-Used 9.0:1 75.0 JE piston/Eagle rods $100, piston not in the greatest of shape but the rods in great shape. SOLD

-Used Crower stage 2 turbo cam $100 SOLD

-New Delta 272-2 turbo cam $100 SOLD

If someone pick these up locally I'll sell the new SRP piston set and the used JE/Eagle rod combo with 1 of the cam of your choice all for $400.
-Edelbrock intake manifold/b16 complete throttle body/y8 throttle cable $150
SOLD

RC 750cc injectors no resistor needed $150 SOLD

-Used XTD stage 3 clutch, still have lots of life left. I'll throw in a clean oem flywheel. $30 SOLD

-s20 ex transmission with obx lsd. Transmission was ran with low gear oil and and went out on me. Conditions of internal is unknown. Free with purchase of XTD clutch. SOLD

-p28 ecu with Hondata s100 + 0bd2-0bd1 adapter harness $100 (Only took the cover off to show prof of hondata) SOLD

-Hallman manual boost controller $50 SOLD

-Garrett t3/t4 turbo 50 trim 48 ar, SP mini ram turbo manifold, 3" intake filter, turbosmart wastegate, wastegate dumptube, oil feed line + oil restrictor + oil filter adapter plate, 3" turbo downpipe (the downpipe was wielded to a qtp e-cutout as a 1 mid piece on to an ek hatch you will have to get the downpipe cut and rewielded to your specific setup, as far as the turbo goes there is absolutely no shaft play.) $500 pick up SOLD
View attachment 136793

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,611 Posts
maybe you should ask him again

Reactions: EFB055

·
Registered
1998 Honda Civic DX Coupe
16 Posts
I have some new and used go fast d-series parts I need to sell. Parts are located in Fresno California. I would prefer to sell them locally as I don't want to deal with shipping but if you're interested in paying shipping fee pm me.

-New SRP 9.0:1 75.5 Piston $350
-Used 9.0:1 75.0 JE piston/Eagle rods $100, piston not in the greatest of shape but the rods in great shape.
-Used Crower stage 2 turbo cam $100
-New Delta 272-2 turbo cam $100
If someone pick these up locally I'll sell the new SRP piston set and the used JE/Eagle rod combo with 1 of the cam of your choice all for $400.
-Edelbrock intake manifold/b16 complete throttle body/y8 throttle cable $150
RC 750cc injectors no resistor needed $150
-Used XTD stage 3 clutch, still have lots of life left. I'll throw in a clean oem flywheel. $30
-s20 ex transmission with obx lsd. Transmission was ran with low gear oil and and went out on me. Conditions of internal is unknown. Free with purchase of XTD clutch.
-p28 ecu with Hondata s100 + 0bd2-0bd1 adapter harness $100 (Only took the cover off to show prof of hondata)
-Hallman manual boost controller $50
-Garrett t3/t4 turbo 50 trim 48 ar, SP mini ram turbo manifold, 3" intake filter, turbosmart wastegate, wastegate dumptube, oil feed line + oil restrictor + oil filter adapter plate, 3" turbo downpipe (the downpipe was wielded to a qtp e-cutout as a 1 mid piece on to an ek hatch you will have to get the downpipe cut and rewielded to your specific setup, as far as the turbo goes there is absolutely no shaft play.) $500 pick up View attachment 136789 View attachment 136790 View attachment 136791 View attachment 136792 View attachment 136793 View attachment 136794 View attachment 136795 View attachment 136796 View attachment 136797 View attachment 136798
You still got that intake manifold available

·
Registered
9 Posts
Used XTD stage 3 clutch, still have lots of life left. I'll throw in a clean oem flywheel. $30

Still available?

·
4,611 Posts
yall should pm him. he hasn't been on in 10 days

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
Anyone who sees this, that Edelbrock intake manifold combo is WORTH the money if you have anything other than a ported and matched d16y8 intake manifold.

OP, make the item names underlined and bolded for easy pickings of potential buyers

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sorry for the absence, the rediting post menus isn't cooperating with my phone right now. I'll just reply directly to those interested until I get the ad fix. Only thing left are
-SRP piston
-Turbo/turbo manifold/downpipe/oil lines/adapter plate (Pending Sale)

·
Registered
1998 Honda Civic DX Coupe
16 Posts
I'm sorry for the absence, the rediting post menus isn't cooperating with my phone right now. I'll just reply directly to those interested until I get the ad fix. Only thing left are
-SRP piston
How much for the ECU?

How much for the ECU?
-SRP piston
If ECU is available at $100 still I’ll take it

·
4,611 Posts
If ECU is available at $100 still I’ll take it

listen carefully there noobie.

the only things he has in his possession are

SRP piston

Reactions: BlkLytEj6

·
4,611 Posts
-SRP piston

how does it look now?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts