Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys.

Here is a picture of the new AEM Fuel Rail. AEM will be discontinuing their colored items (Red/blue/silver) and replacing them all with black units. This also applies for their Cam Gears, Fuel Rails, Fuel Pressure regulators.

Here is a picture of the Black Fuel rail for hose who asked.

We will have these available for all D/B/H/K series engines.

-Also we have in stock the AEM Uego Wideband 6-1.. A very important Key part when tunning your car. It displays accurate information about your Air Fuel Ratio and its handy even for street cars to use.... plus it looks cool:yes:

-We also have in stock the AEM Universal 3.5bar and 5 bar MAP Sensors... pics coming soon..

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the black looks good

any reason there stopping the other colors?
My take is that it is more expensive to produce them colored thatn to just go with black.

Plus i think it looks way more elegant and stealthy as well....

Im really liking the black..

BTW: we do have in stock some units in colors for 88-95 and 96-00 d16.. after these are sold out then all of them will be black.

So i guess those who have a colored one should hold it cause soon it will be a rare item.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AEM 3.5 and 5 bar Universal Map sensors... In Stock
Contact us for pricing.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
im almost positive they will remain the same price... nothing physically is different with them.... if anything the price would go up for limited quanities.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anybody know if those colored fuel rails will be sold at a cheaper price than the 140 they go for now.
Price on the Black ones is going to be the same as far as i've been told...If they raise in price that is up to AEM and their pricing structure..
They have whats called MAP(Minimum Advertised Price) policies so the dealers cant post a price lower than what they have decided.This is to make it fair to all sellers and also so there is a uniform price.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Products uploaded to the online store.. For your D series discount please contact me.

I am also uploading exhausts to the online store..

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New AEM Black Fuel Rails in stock..

Contact me for D series org price

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.