Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Civic Ex Sedan
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never introduced myself so I figured I would.

My name is Cole. I am married with 2 daughters (4 year old and 1 year old)

I have a 94 civic EX Sedan D16Z6 Rebuilt I/H/E Crome tune and Eibach complete suspension kit w/springs, dampers front and rear sways. Heres a picture before my exhaust. (BTW car made 119.6 whp on a Mustang Dyno at 80°F... nothin' special but it is pretty fun for me :D)

Heres a picture of the bay as it stands

Heres a semi-sloppy 0-60on flat ground. (my tach reads about 600rpm low. I was trying to shift right before fuel cutoff @ 7400) Flickering charging light was due to a bad alternator now changed. (please pardon the techno lol :D)
Probably could have done a bit better if I wasn't holding my iPhone

Our family car is a 2006 2.5L WRX Wagon (Apexi coilovers, Intake, Rear Sway and Straight Through Muffler)

I think I would like to learn how to properly turbo and tune someday.

Also I think it might be cool to do transmission mods like LSD, FD, and close ratio someday

Also, I have never done drag or auto x but might want to someday

Anyways thanks for all the help so far guys​

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Hi Cole, you are among friends. It is safe here, you can tell us whats bugging you and we can help you get the help you need....wait wrong group.

Nice Subie, even nicer Honda. Looks like a familiar disc golf course near Troutdale right thur in the last pic.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Was in Addison TX a few years back, too flat for me. I like trees and mountains.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts