Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never order from DRIFTING.com - DRIFTING . Their customer service and communication is nonexistent. I placed an order with drifting.com June 8th and have yet to get the 4 shirts and hoodie I ordered despite them saying it was all in stock when I called to follow up around June 15th. I paid via paypal so I filed a dispute and got a tracking number within hours but that was on June 28th and still no movement for the package has been shown. This company clearly does not care about the needs of their customers as evidenced by their actions, or better yet, lack there of. My fiancee actually ordered some clothing from China around the same time that has already made it here via sea freight.......

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: I got my order, the guy apologized for the delay, and also threw in some free items to make up for it so I'm happy. It still sucks it took so long but they made it right so all is well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got the same problem. Ordered a DVD from them on 6/18 and still haven't received it. Called them three times. The first time, they sent me a "tracking number" for something that didn't exist. The second time I got some BS excuse about them "checking the quality of it." The third time they made more excuses and promised me that they'd ship it that day oh and they refunded me $15 for the long wait....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts