Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased some neuspeed sport springs from ebay, $150 shipped, not bad. these were the green ones, i was thinking about ordering the tein, but neuspeeds were a little stiffer.

anyways, after installing these, my car seems to ride pretty smooth, smoother than before actually. very satisfied. i was running on gsr springs...which raised my car for some reason...

good shit.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no complaints so far. it seemed like it lowered my car a lot...i have no way of measuring it...because i didn't measure before and after, but on the web site it says 1.75 front.

and it rides smooth, like stock, i think it is a little smoother than stock.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
693 Posts
Great springs no doubt. I have Integra Neuspeed sports on my eg. The reason I got integra springs is because I wanted higher spring rates. Although, you can feel the smallest uneven surfaces of the road, other than that, my car rides great. Smooth and responsive not forgetting less bodyroll. Much less. :TU:

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
I've had them on my CRX for about 6 years. No complaints here.

Reactions: D15B

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
calboi510 said:
i recently purchased some neuspeed sport springs from ebay, $150 shipped, not bad. these were the green ones, i was thinking about ordering the tein, but neuspeeds were a little stiffer.

anyways, after installing these, my car seems to ride pretty smooth, smoother than before actually. very satisfied. i was running on gsr springs...which raised my car for some reason...

good shit.
Glad to hear you like them!
Thats funny the reason it sits higher is because integra Spring has a different Spring Pressure "Softness" being that Integra ways alot more so thats why it sat higher because of weight difference :)
My buddie put DA integra springs on his 90 hatch and it sat like a Jeep :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I have them on my 89 civic since 95' and i love them,
They ride better than my sportline ones on my RSX.
I was thinking of getting neuspeed for that car also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts