Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say I LOVE NEPTUNE

from the support from jr anytime i have any problems to it just being a bad fricken ass program

tune a sohc vtec turbo today, was previously tuned on neptune by another shop, i created a whole new calibration to start off with since i didnt like the way the old tune looked...

set the injectors set the injector battery offset, set the boost table scaler amount of fuel enrichment and how many degrees to pull per psi set up some stuff in the parameters window, turned the key on and the damn car started and idled at 15.3 afr right off the damn bat :)

never had a map run that good off creating a brand new map for the car as i usually do with every car i tune crome ive always had to adjust the offset, even with ectune i had to adjust something

anyways NEPTUNE FTMFW i love being a dealer/tuner for neptune :)

thankyou jr for everything expecially this morning when i couldnt figure out why my computer wouldnt register my license lol :)

·
Registered
fa5 si e92 335is
869 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
It beats burning chips that cost money. I have a USB cord coming out of my center console, I just plug in the laptop and click upload and I'm done. Not to mention features and support kicks ASS. (In a good way)

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you are a neptune dealer you can use an ostrich... if you are a neptune user who uses it only for his personal car, as far as i know its still only demon support

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
if you are a neptune dealer you can use an ostrich... if you are a neptune user who uses it only for his personal car, as far as i know its still only demon support
For Now, i was reading some place he is coming out with a Ostrich version very soon.... Il dig it up and post a link.

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh yea im sorry, i meant to say hes developing the software to work with the ostrich for the end user my bad :)

·
Registered
'95 EJ2
33 Posts
After a year of having mine I still have yet to use it:/ But thats also because I received it 2 days after i blew my intergra motor. Now just waiting to get the EJ2 up and running, but loved using this on a few of my friends cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts