Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This price is only good until the end of the month!

Check out the pricing of a full Crome Pro tuning setup (ostrich, datalogging cable, license) and you will see what a great value the RTP board really is. Only using one USB cable is a huge convenience, plus you can add a bluetooth setup and not use any cables at all if you wanted to.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...the perfect holiday gift for the little lady in your life. Buy it, then keep it when she doesn't want it.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it possible to get base maps for RTP like you do Chrome? Thinking of making the swap.

We usually ship the units without a basemap (unless youre running the same setup as the car we tested it on lol), but we will gladly email a file to someone who purchases an RTP. The reason we do it this way is partly since its a DIY part and we want the person to get to learn how to load a file, etc.

-Jay

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Any kind of exchange program with Xenocron?

I have a few OBD1 ECUs laying around now. As well as a burnt S300 unit I'd like to sell if you guys could fix it. I attempted to and it didn't work.

Just a thought I dont really have enough money to buy anything brand new right now, but it is necessary for me to get something soon.

Otherwise I'm going to have to go chrome, buy a burn2 and an ostrich... shite.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any kind of exchange program with Xenocron?

I have a few OBD1 ECUs laying around now. As well as a burnt S300 unit I'd like to sell if you guys could fix it. I attempted to and it didn't work.

Just a thought I dont really have enough money to buy anything brand new right now, but it is necessary for me to get something soon.

Otherwise I'm going to have to go chrome, buy a burn2 and an ostrich... shite.
We do buy ecus, pm me with what you have or check out this thread for details: http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=56363.0.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts