• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a set on a civic back in high school, that one is long gone (10 years ago).
Was thinking about buying some?? wanted to see if people think they are "rice".

I dont really see them around here that much.

·
Registered
92 civic hatch si
752 Posts
Actually I have some LED's in my interior but Neon lights on the outside is definetely Rice. Remember "fast and the furious" how they lamely had neon lights on their cars so they could easily be identified. Neon is on exterior is rice.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
i've never been a fan of neons, but if you like them then thats all that matters, some don't like the body kit on my car,but its still on b/c i like it alot

·
Shoot me!
2000 hatchback
6,890 Posts
There only cool when you get them to strobe and spin around your wheels. LOL. So some kid asked me last week if i had neons under my car and and my friend and i said hell there fucken gay. Later he walks over to his 2001 impala and turns his car on and he has blue fucken neons underneath he felt like such a dick.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont think neons look bad on a car if the car actually looks good, but it'd be pretty sweet, you'd be the first. haha. maybe start a new trend on race cars? haha
just wanted to see what others thought. Still dont know if im gonna get some.

I agree with everyone that neon lights don't make you faster. I dont own a "race car" its just a fun driver.

Dont really have anything that "sticks out" other than the FMIC...

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
i thought they ileagle to have under the car..?

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
They are just cop attractors and it will get u laughed at around here sooooo i have to say don't do it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.