Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would be very up lifting please!
my wife and I had our ultra sound for baby #3 and we got news we werent wanting to hear.

we will be in the hospital bright and early tomorrow , but the out looks doesnt seem good.

·
Registered
1992 Civic DX Hatch
586 Posts
Sorry to hear that dude. My wife and I had a very difficult pregnancy also. Spent 18 weeks in the hospital and our daughter came 10 weeks earlier 3lb. A lot of faith and prayer got us thru. We are on the other side of it now and she is 11, in the end God used the whole thing to make me a better father. We will defentialy keep you in our prayers

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,867 Posts
sorry to hear, i hope all goes well for you, it can be hard. my wife had 2 miscarriages before having our third child

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
Have you had first ultrasound? Odds are 1 in 3 this happens.

Hope is doesn't and all if fine. But if so, keep an eye on Laura, the hormonal change is WORSE than PPD, not her fault either.

Going through this with son and his wife, haven't heard anything.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2nd ultra sound.
We are dealing with chromosome issue but not down syndrome
trisomy 13 or 18

the ultra sound showed some deformities of the arms , legs and un developed heart , lungs , kidneys and liver.....

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
2nd ultra sound.
We are dealing with chromosome issue but not down syndrome
trisomy 13 or 18

the ultra sound showed some deformities of the arms , legs and un developed heart , lungs , kidneys and liver.....
oh geez.....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear man. Hope it all turns out for the better...

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
I hope it was something simple like the guy that did it sucked at his job or just didn't care much and did a bad reading.

Thought my son was going to be a girl for about 7 months cause of some dickweed.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
My heart goes out to you and your family.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
I'm sorry to hear and will be praying for you and your family. My wife has had 3 miscarriages and we are still going to try. Love that child no matter what. Prayers bro

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for all the kind words guys!
day #3 of this and more stressful than ever. We had an amnio test today (very scary for mom and baby) the test can give mom an infection , can make you go into pre term labor or miss carry as well. everything seemed to go smooth. This test will give us a 99.9% answer on if we are dealing with a chromosome issue or something totally different.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts