Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool but on this car lol

there is no sound
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3LPfHk3gKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3LPfHk3gKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

·
Registered
925 Posts
they basically just repainted the car without having to sand prime and t repaint..and can go back stock if you want to sell......hmmmm...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
It would take days to clean all the glue off.

·
Registered
632 Posts
It would take days to clean all the glue off.
I know a dude who had a friend with a business doing this shit. He had his tahoe done with wrap, it was all devils's rejects and horror movie shit. He said it went on with a heat gun and some shit like pofessional tint companies use to tint windows. He took most of it off, except the back glass, and said after he got it pulled off he took it to the coin wash and gave it a quick wash and it was fine. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's not hard to get off and there's really no "glue" to speak of.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Kinda cool

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
really neat. those gays were highly trained sticker putter on-er's

·
Registered
136 Posts
that wrap shit is big in england..... when i was there 6mo ago every tunner mag had a article about it and when i went to Recaro Days in germany there was a vette with it done.

·
Registered
944 Posts
nothing special for me
in germany is this very normal
Police cars
Taxi´s
Army cars
etc

why?
-Easy to remove
-protect the oem paint
-cost less than a paintshop here
-Fast color change (dont have to wait a week to get your car back)

weve just remove last week the vynil of our company truck.MAN that shit was scrachet like hell.but oem paint under it was still in a perfect condition

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I know a dude who had a friend with a business doing this shit. He had his tahoe done with wrap, it was all devils's rejects and horror movie shit. He said it went on with a heat gun and some shit like pofessional tint companies use to tint windows. He took most of it off, except the back glass, and said after he got it pulled off he took it to the coin wash and gave it a quick wash and it was fine. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's not hard to get off and there's really no "glue" to speak of.
Oh good, I was thinking it was like truck logo decals and stripe kits backed with glue and go on with a spay on pretreatment. I'm worried about the extra weight associated with a full body vinale covering on our cars but cop cars and big v8's who cares. Are those install guys in the video really gay?

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
seems like the bast way to go satin black.
yeah i agree but i just post up a pic of my hatchie in matte black it come out looks good, almost look just like it :td:

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
3,177 Posts
that is perfect.

rob a bank and go to a garage peel the car and drive away. after all they would be looking for a different color car. LOL

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
I'm sure it did but how long will it look that good with no clear?
i dont paint my car with clear coat at all
only like 2 coat then it looks good

1 - 20 of 21 Posts