Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys ,
i have a 88 civic lx and i have tokico shocks and sprint lowering spring and front anf back strut bars, but i still tink the car is unstable and it jumps too much. not to mention its so stiff that my nuts bounce everywhere.

doez any1 know what can add to make it more stable and where caN I FIND IT. ITS KINDA HARD TO FIND THING FOR A SEDAN TANX

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,444 Posts
Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars. They are even bolt on for sedans that do not have the rear bar.
just remeber that you have the LCAs that are like a type-r.:beer:

·
Registered
26 Posts
doesn't sound like he needs to add sway bars if his car is unstable, and has a rough ride. if anything stiffer sway bars limits the indipendant action of each wheel. check your alignment, get your rear camber fixed, either with the spc kinda kit, or just shim it with a few washers, and a longer bolt at your rear upper control arm. that helped my ef hatch tonnes. if you're using tokico hp series shocks, start saving for something better, cause they are just marginally better than stock. get some koni yellows and sell the tokico's, fix camber, get alignment after all that, and you should be in good shape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts