Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a vtec head i thought was a z6 but the z6 was made 96-00 my head code reads p-08-4 93 so if my year is 93 i must have been wrong. Can anybody help me with figuring out what engine it came from, I've searched and got no luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude, you don't have to be a dick!!! I've tried to figure it out! I can't thats why i posted this message trying to get help but hey if you don't want me on this message board just say it and i will go to another one!!! All i wanna know is how to tell weather its from a z6 or a d15b

·
Registered
Civic, crv, titan
1,505 Posts
Im not being a dick........Im being honest........and Im not the only member that feels that way.........The search feature is very valueable on this forum and noobs like you either over look it or refuse to use it.........

These same questions are being asked over and over and over and over again........And its just slowing the site down.........

You cant tell me that between our search feature on dseries and google.com you cant find the answer to that question......... If you do tell me that, then you are right you dont need to be on this forum.......

There was a post that had all JDM d15b info including part numbers on it just a few days ago........So FUCKING SEARCH

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
aight now ladies.. there doesnt need to be anymore replies to this thread.. babyblue50 before u ask anymore questions try searching first.. google.com or on this site.. if u cant find the answer THEN post a thread.. end of story.. someone close this thread

·
Registered
Civic, crv, titan
1,505 Posts
block code is stamped on the block between the engine and trans, and half way up the engine from where the oil pan bolts up to where the bottom of the head.

:werd:

Hes not asking for the engine code, he wants the head code....he has a head swap

CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD ALREADY

·
Registered
96 civic hatch
183 Posts
i had the same problem... i have a z6 bottom, and later found out the head is a d15b. try search on google. you probably will find what your looking for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts