Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best friend is buying a CRX body and is going to buy a motor to go in it. He's trying to find a complete ZC swap with everything for under 1800 w/ less than 85k on it. Know anywhere to get one offline for that price? Also, would someone explain the advantage of getting a ZC over a b series? Thanks

·
Registered
518 Posts
damn 1800 dollars should be able to get u the zc,
new stage wutever clutch, tires and a nitrous kit and prolly some boltons
and the advantage over the b is for 1800 dollars u can get the b swap and thats about it

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can you get the ZC with 5-speed tranny, ECU, axles, wiring harness, and everything that needs to go on the motor like IM, distributor, altenator, etc...? And I mean what's exactly better about going with a ZC over a b series engine wise. Aren't ZC stronger?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
i love honda said:
where can you get the ZC with 5-speed tranny, ECU, axles, wiring harness, and everything that needs to go on the motor like IM, distributor, altenator, etc...? And I mean what's exactly better about going with a ZC over a b series engine wise. Aren't ZC stronger?
You need to do some more research bro.

www.thezcr.com

·
Registered
518 Posts
i love honda said:
look around
call some import shops/ enigne importers around ur area
or use one of the websites posted
looking at about 500 dollars for commplete motor and tranny
u can use ur axles and ur ecu and wiring harness

and the cheapness is prolly the main reason
everything is cheap for d-series
u can piece a realiable homemade turbo kit for under a grand

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts