Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo wats up aight i need some help im got a jdm single vtec on my eg bubble nd i need some pointers in what to do to it to build it..help me out

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
first, what are your goals for you build?

boost?
spray?
NA?

fuel economy......?

what are you looking to spend?
is this a DD or a race car?

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want to boost it nd its a daily driver i just want to get it to atleast 13z nd ill b gud

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
i'd say do a homemade turbo kit-i'm not all that knowledgeable on what turbo you would need, but peiceing a kit together would be better

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Only help I can give you since you can't be bothered to volunteer obviously required information:

Come back when you are SERIOUS. When you are ready to research and WORK. And when you actually want to type more than one sentence a post, when you actually want to TALK about what you are doing and what you want to do.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only help I can give you since you can't be bothered to volunteer obviously required information:

Come back when you are SERIOUS. When you are ready to research and WORK. And when you actually want to type more than one sentence a post, when you actually want to TALK about what you are doing and what you want to do.
lolz im askin for suggestions on sumbody da built 1 already nd i am researchin...u mad funny lol

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
lolz im askin for suggestions on sumbody da built 1 already nd i am researchin...u mad funny lol
:fag: :hammer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.