Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
need someone to burn a couple 27c256 chips

damn burn1 cant burn them, and i think i might HAVE to use these chips with my buddies ECU.. 27cf512's wont work..

if anyone would be willing to burn 2 of these for me let me know. i have the chips, and would mail them to you to burn.

thx

·
Registered
248 Posts
i can do em if u tell me exactly what u need... LMK... PM me for my number big guy...

·
Registered
248 Posts
sorry man but i was being dumb, i should have said this b4.. when u open ur BURN1 Softeware did u click the atmel chip at the top and so it is selected and not the 27sf512 is selected, not being a dick just asking if u switched what chip it was burning...

·
Registered
248 Posts
didnt know it was ghey to be nice and say something in a friendly jesture (SP*)... thats cool tho, if that is the most insight u have why dont u make a post worth reading instead of ur ghey... no im not BS..

·
Registered
149 Posts
I could also burn them for you, so long as you provide whatever .bin file(s) you need.

Is that a typo in the title? Do you mean 27c256? *Checks* Yep, I'm able to burn them.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
didnt know it was ghey to be nice and say something in a friendly jesture (SP*)... thats cool tho, if that is the most insight u have why dont u make a post worth reading instead of ur ghey... no im not BS..

im pretty sure he was joking
inh.. i can talk to bob and see if he can burn them... if you want

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
im pretty sure he was joking
inh.. i can talk to bob and see if he can burn them... if you want
i need to PM bob, thank's for reminding me...hehe

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
uber, look at what i quoted, now you are on a site with a bunch of GUYS, that just sounded a lil gay......

other than that, do what you do.

·
Registered
248 Posts
sorry man broke up with my girl just a little uneasy lately, i need some anti bitch cream ROFL...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts