Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97'civic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i searched old threads but cant find strate anserws.what i need to know what all will i need to do the dpfi to mpfi swap on my 90'civic std i know i need to get the manny,wiring harness,pm6 ecu,cam,cam gear,fuel rail,injectors,and resistor box,and i think thats all but what i want to know is is what i need to pull these parts off of and also what do i need to get to the most power from this swap.i found the wiring diagram once before when i first consiterd doing the swap but now i cant find it the reson im doing this swap is because my car is throwing a code7(tps) but i cant simply buy a new tps i have to have the whole tb but i cant find a used one at any junk yard around where i live but i can find plenty of mpfi motors so im doing the next best thing and ill do this swap so plese help me in any way posible thanks

ps also the motor im working with is a d15b1 thanks a load guy and gals

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
first you haven't searched and second learn how to spell and maybe you will find your answer. keep searching cause you haven't done any of that.

·
Registered
90 civic hatch
86 Posts
Oh and as far as the most power, I'd do normal n/a stuff, I/H/E ect. concentrate on getting more air in, cuz when you put the pm6 in, you're giving your little 1.5 the fuel of a 1.6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.