1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
haha
well, i would be the charity case...
does anyone have extra stuff lying around you dont need or just wont ever do anything with...
i want to do a y8 build but on a budget of, either, free or cheap parts... yes, i can pay as well as recieve free items... :)

to make it very clear, i do not expect ANYONE to ship for free so i will cover that...

again, if you have something and you need some cash, just post the amount your asking WITH A PIC if possible, i do not want to ask if you will take so and so $ for it... so lets keep it simple...

update:
this is what i currently have...
head - IT HAS ARRIVED :)
t-belt
AEM fuel rail
AEM adjustable cam gear (also comin from chris)
crank pully
water tube
crank
oil pan
Y8 IM...

these are items i can get for a great price from "NEP-tuningalltheway"
all ARP bolts:
fly wheel
pressure plate
head studs

so, here is a list of what i need, remember, it's for a Y8, i know cetain parts from other motors will work and they too will be accepted... :TU:

1) flywheel - IT HAS ARRIVED!! THANK YOU boostedEF804
2) clutch kit - just bought from civicridin
3) intake manni - deal is done, manni is the garage... :TU:
4) dizzy
5) trans - 93 Si would be the sex...
6) injectors - PENDING
7) pistons - PENDING preferably P29's - there is s set on here for $50 but timing is bad and i cant afford them till next week... :TD:
10 ) rods - stock is fine - PENDING
newly added item i need...
11) both axels
12) head gasket (prolly just go get you from honda)
13) OEM breather box (i know i still have it, just cant find it)
14) header - IN ROUTE, PAID FOR

thats about it i think...
so lets see what you need gone for cheap or free... :)

so with out further ado, here is a lil slid show... i plan to have the block decked, cleaned, howned, hopefully wont need to be bored out but if it needs it it will be done...

http://img398.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img398/5025/1215377549dkd.smil

UPDATE:
Jew PM'd me asking if i had anything lying around as well, SO, i just went threw a couple of boxs and i did find a few things...

i will trade these items for parts if you would like... i wish i had more to work with...

1) 96 P2P ECU #'s37820-P2P-A31/921-114594 - 5speed
2) energy suspension rack-n-pinon bushing set for a 96-00 - BRAND NEW - part #16.10104G - maybe good for other years but i dont know for sure
3) Prothane rear control arm bushings - BRAND NEW - part #8-303 - 90-00 integra
4) small assortment of ECU chipping items - not sure if there are worth anything to anyone
5) two B16 IM - one of them is going away, but i still have one too trade...

here are the pic's of said items...

http://img391.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img391/8370/1215392743700.smil

Reactions: mintchoc91

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
hey BRAIN.... i mean BRIAN.... i have an Intake manifold a fuel rail and 2 injectors

check my FS thread for pix & details.

Reactions: 4Door

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet, will do...

also, i forgot to mention...

i will also need a header...

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
i got a cheap ebay header i'll let go for $25+shp.

Reactions: 4Door

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
I have a flywheel off of a A6 if it fits its yours and Ill throw in some injectors that I have laying around too Im assuming you meant stock. Ill check to see what else I might have. Good luck on the build.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
sweet, will do...

also, i forgot to mention...

i will also need a header...
not a full header, you will need a downpipe made to fit it. but meh... its your call homie.
(old cell phone pic, looks alot better in person)

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hey BRAIN.... i mean BRIAN.... i have an Intake manifold a fuel rail and 2 injectors
sweet... i may go with your IM jeezy, i have somethin else in the works also, i may trade a B16 IM for a y8 so i will let you know very soon... :TU:

i got a cheap ebay header i'll let go for $25+shp.
pleasepost a price shipped to 62221, also include a pic if you can, i think i want to go this route... thank you sir

I have a flywheel off of a A6 if it fits its yours and Ill throw in some injectors that I have laying around too Im assuming you meant stock. Ill check to see what else I might have. Good luck on the build.
hell yes, i believe it will work just fine, throw me a shipping price to 62221...
not a full header, you will need a downpipe made to fit it. but meh... its your call homie.
(old cell phone pic, looks alot better in person)

thank you again jeezy but i will prolly go with bigdaddy, i would rather have the full lenght... ;)

also, i have a head on its way from inh (chris) he is another great guy on the d, you should all get to know...
edit:
forgot to mention i also have a AEM adjustable cam gear comin from inh as well... :TU:
i also have a t-belt, AEM fuel rail, crank pully, water tube, crank, oil pan...

check the first post, i will add some inspiration pics as well try to keep the list updated...

thak you all very much and i will of coarse rep who i can... :)

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
i have a full pacesetter 4-2-1 header, but it needs a gasket where it goes from 4 to 2 and there is a small hole on one of the runners where one of the welds on the branding tag has come off. you pay shipping though and its yours.

also, i have a stock y8 flywheel and clutch. same thing with that, you pay shipping and its yours.

i have a y7 intake manifold with fuel rail, injectors, and stock intake tube/box if you want that.

let me know if you're interested in any of it and i can take pics for you.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have a full pacesetter 4-2-1 header, but it needs a gasket where it goes from 4 to 2 and there is a small hole on one of the runners where one of the welds on the branding tag has come off. you pay shipping though and its yours.

also, i have a stock y8 flywheel and clutch. same thing with that, you pay shipping and its yours.

i have a y7 intake manifold with fuel rail, injectors, and stock intake tube/box if you want that.

let me know if you're interested in any of it and i can take pics for you.
sweet... :)
please post just one pic of the header, flywheel/clutch, and injectors...

i will have to pass on the air box and the y7 IM...

please give me a shipping quote to 62221, again, thank you very much...

-Brian

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
alright, the stuff is all at a buddy's house. i'm going over there tonight so i can take pics.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds good man... :TU:

BTW:
you got PM...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok will do man Ill get it to ya man
sounds good man :TU: :TU: :)

i'll PM my addres to you, or LMK what shipping will be and i can paypal it to you...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
updated the first page... :TU:

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do that I checked the usps site Im going to have to see if I can ship it large box flat rate it will be 12.50 if I have to ship it just priority it will be 25.00
*crossin fingers for the flat rate price*

what ever will be cheaper, if it takes a week or two to get here, that will be fine...

i'm going to have to get some work done to the block first before i can start the build...

thank you
-Brian

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump it up... :)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts