log manafold
and more goodys

nice set up it runs good

for the new set-up

what kind of rods should i use?
rods inner diameter? what bearings?
crank dememsions? what bearings?
thrust bearings?
do i need to get a better timing belt or is stock good?
what kind of(for low conpresion) head gasket should i get?
since i want to bore it out..
what size bore should i do?
what size pistons should i get? what kind?
low conpresion?
should i get the crank, machined? knifed? edged?
will i need block support/guard?
wich is better e-man or hondata?
do u know where i can get the software for the hondata?
i have both rite now
anything else?
will add more info when im not half a-sleep

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the site, here's the best answers I can give you with what you posted.

For pistons and rods you can use Tuner Toys rods and Vitara pistons. Tuner Toys is a sponser here and you can get the pistons from fjt, he's a member. Oem Honda bearings are recomended, ACL's are a close second. Stock timeing belt and a stock Z6 head gasket will be fine. You don't want to bore the engine more than .5mm over stock, and don't touch the crank unless you need to or are building a pure race motor. Block guards aren't needed, the only thing you need to strengthen are the head bolts, and the fix is to use ARP head studs. For engine management you can use a chipped stock ECU and CROME. Costs much less than either than of the items your looking at, and does the same job with no altering of the wireing harness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site, here's the best answers I can give you with what you posted.

For pistons and rods you can use Tuner Toys rods and Vitara pistons. Tuner Toys is a sponser here and you can get the pistons from fjt, he's a member. Oem Honda bearings are recomended, ACL's are a close second. Stock timeing belt and a stock Z6 head gasket will be fine. You don't want to bore the engine more than .5mm over stock, and don't touch the crank unless you need to or are building a pure race motor. Block guards aren't needed, the only thing you need to strengthen are the head bolts, and the fix is to use ARP head studs. For engine management you can use a chipped stock ECU and CROME. Costs much less than either than of the items your looking at, and does the same job with no altering of the wireing harness.

thx man thats what i needed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts