Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I need some dyno's of d16 with <GT2860R/S GT2871 and so on.

Turbod16 currently down so can't use them they got. Need some proof to some guys i know that say a GT2860 first will make 15 psi at +5000 rpms

And that everything bigger than that will lag like hell.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT28/GT2860R_707160_5.htm

this one should correct but it should be laggy you should post pics of your turbo but i have a good feeling it should be laggy at 15psi but i know for a fact that shit wont make 15 psi at 2500 maybe at 4 and up im not sure. my friend t3/t4 57 trim 63 a.r make 18 psi by 4000 rpm so i dont know lol. but seeing that its a smaller turbo and its bb and is a t28 with a t3 compressor wheel i might be wrong about that but if im correct then it should spool quik. but remember bigger downpipe is a good thing or open downpipe helps spool

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx man, but not what i needed, need dyno sheets on already installed above mentioned turbos.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
i tried google and i couldnt find any set-up of people that have done it i mean the recommend it for 300hp along with the gt28rs and the 71r but nothing on the gt2860 that i can find

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i tried google and i couldnt find any set-up of people that have done it i mean the recommend it for 300hp along with the gt28rs and the 71r but nothing on the gt2860 that i can find
Nah i also tried google. But im pretty sure that there are some examples on turbod16 in the highest hp topic or whats it called. But the site is down.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
there should be i remember always being on that forum and there highest hp set-ups did have some gt series turbo's on there with dynos even a spool time sticky

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know you saved those on your computer. please upload:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts