Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello d-series fam, i was wondering how much does a 1992 Honda Civic Si hatchback go for nowadays, because i was looking into buying one and i picked one out and contacted the guy, he was selling it for 3,800 i managed to bring it down to 3,000 flat so i was wondering how much does it go for in the d series world ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Clean? It's worth 3k if no rust even with D16, but if rusted 1500-1800 max

·
Registered
844 Posts
Look under the hood at the harness see if that's in as good of shape as the rest of the car. Looks pretty clean unless it ridiculously low mileage or a h or b swap 3800 is a lil high for my pocket. Not to but balls op but 2500 is as high as I would go for the eg hatch with a D but that's my opinion. I am more of a sol crx guy my self

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Now that i looked at it again i noticed the fender to be pretty rusted but the quarter looks clean. Bring a magnet and see if it sticks on the door, quarter etc.. If it doesn't then you know

Guy above is about right 2.5 if descent it's not all that for 3k regardless the mileage

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
From the pics it looks pretty clean, but the money shot is missing! Also, like the others stated that if there is rust, that'll be a big negotiation point.

To use as a reference, I sold my '92 VX in stock form for $1800 and my '95 EX couple in stock form for $3500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts