Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a t3 or t25 flanged manifold, leaning more towards a t3 turbo, that will clear a/c and p/s without too much hassle. longevity and driveability are higher on the list than power, so a cast manifold is ok. just wanted to know who has used what, and what works better for the price. btw, its for this engine, and the turbo and probably the manifold will be replaced-

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
contact autoworks-(site sponsor) greg is a great guy and has good products, great customer service from what i have heard, and can fab you anything you'd need as far as a turbo manifold is concerned

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
is that a supercharged and turbocharged D series

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
I've got a friend here that's twin charged on a ls/vtec motor, pretty sick set up. It's got a pressure switch that blocks off the charger at a certain psi and lets the turbo take over.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
i had to slide the picture over to see what was going on. nice twin charging. i kinda like the VC lol. def do a T3

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
thanks, i am looking to just do something different; unlike most. i dont care if i only make 200hp, itll only mean im not unneccessarily burning up r compound tires... turns out my buddy and i are the local hondata tuners, so management is not really a concern- i promise the engine will never see any hacks or fmus. and just fyi, my stock z6 made 210hp @ 10psi with a greddy kit on a dynojet, and ran for 3 years until i decided to run a track day a couple quarts of oil low- hondata products are worth their weight in plutonium. the vc is supposed to look ricey, its something a friend of mine likes to do, and i had no control over the outcome, but it looks a lot better than some dirty, greasy valve cover. besides, i think it looks cool, and thats all that really matters when it comes down to it. the engine is a really long project in progress, because id rather do it thoroughly than quickly. i wanted to tap into the vast info database here to help out, and any intelligent feedback, be it positive or negative, is welcomed. obviously, the build is solely for my personal amusement and exploration into a world of fun what-ifs; i honestly could care less if it offfends anyone. i do not drag race, and a good circuit track is not within a viable distance. i also do not street race, so pretty much any mods that i do just put the car into a ludicrous scca class. its a good thing that i just wanna play- i miss my boosted d, and look forward to another sometime soon- heres what my last car looked like before some drunk guy decided to plow his rx8 into it while it was parked on the street- yes, those are s2000 mufflers; and yes, i really liked them, despite what some may think. 210hp and zero exhaust noise is awesome. something different again-

·
Registered
95 Posts
WTF!? That Shit is PIMP! Man when u cranking this up!? Bring um Maui! Lemme guess Roy painted ur valve cova? I have a new wallpaper FTW!
[/QUOTE]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts