Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
it wont do anything... you're not going to gain power by swapping ecu's... you need to tune the ecu to get power!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
yeah any gas station on Kroger,Harris teeter, walmart all of them have chips.

no seriously...there is no mod you can just plug into your ecu to gain power, or make it safer for this so said NOS. you need to get it chipp"ed" and tuned on a dyno, or street tune with a wideband. http://www.xenocron.com/catalog/index.php

tell me somthing..how many times have you ran this 80 dry shot?

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
o im running a cat back exsaust with header and cai and a 80 shot of dry nos
all that and a 80 dry shot.. kiss ur motor goodbye in a matter of time! :booty:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
i dont see how it even ran...all that extra oxygen and no fuel, id think it would just sputter detonate and explode.

lol but then again, i seen a vid of d15b7 taKE a 150shot once, and 250shot for about 2 seconds...lol they may have been wet shots tho. not sure.

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
i ran a 55 on 95 octane for a while.. is your timing even retarded at all? you need to up your fuel buddy

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
id put fucking fuel in my windshield wiper box and hook the spray nozzle to CAI before running just a 80 dry shot and nothing to control fuel/timing..lol

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
hahaha wiper box injectors lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dam thanks for the info ive sprayed it 2 times and im runninig a good amount of fuel ive changed out all the lines and i have 440 rc injectors and that windowwasher box aint a bad idea thanks lol

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
u have 440 injectors and a stock ecu..not doing a damn thing

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
will a p28 ecu on a dx set up improve or hurt my performance ur advice is needed thanks
it will give your 300 rpm higher fuel cut, get rid of the speed limiter, and throw CEL 22.

I still got 40 mpg :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts