Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was driving about two weeks ago...and i took a turn when my brakes locked (no abs) in the rain and i hit a curb...i blewout both driver side tires but those are replaced, my caster on the left front is fucked i thought it would be relatively easy to do since most caster problems are from control arms but the contol arm is fine...however the radius rod bracket is peeled up and pushed the radius rod into the control arm pushing the caster toward the back, the real problem is that that bracket wont bend back and i was wondering if anyone out there could give me a suggestion to either bash it back and straighten the allignment or just replace the whole thing PM me with a response please

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
If its bent and the paint is pelling off due to the metal flexing due to the impact it most likly needs replaced. Take it to a local shop, and search around for one that can do a free alignment check, to see if it does need replaced.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
theres no paint peeled off and its not really bent more than half an inch out of place because the bolts to it were still tight in the right spot just on an angle so i'll see what i can do

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the whole thing is that i cant exactly find one new and i dont like used parts especially that effect my allignment

1 - 5 of 5 Posts