Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ef civic with a y boosted motor, I am wanting to know what any of you guys did to keep ac... I am running a cast ebay top mount mani with 3 inch dp,has anyone used soft ac lines and ran them on the bottom of the rad support or what?? I I know it has been coverd a million times but i cant find shit on it with soft lines thanks guys..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well all i have to do now is find a kit they make one for the s2k,with soft lines but its like $300.. im using the stock ef condensor which sets in the rad support so thats outta the way,I guess im trying to ask if anyone knows if there is a kit like the s2000 one for a civic or if anyone has used soft lines.. and if so did they work ok

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a buddy with a rex that he said our local napa made soft hoses so I am gunna call in the am and see if they can and how much.. and I think this would solve alot of ac line problems with turbo stuff

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
4th gen civic engine bays are pretty tight to begin with.
then a/c + turbo?
going to be tough.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
buzz i agree 100%, I think i picked the hardest damn car to boost known.. its been a trip but its been fun also. Im about to call napa and get a quote on these soft ac lines

1 - 11 of 11 Posts