Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nothing Atm
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Im Raymond -Waves, Bought a 93 Eg bubble. Im new to the D-Series and to the bubble itself. Looking to learn ALOT of wisdom about the D-Series and if anyone is willing to teach a (Noob) a little throw me a message, or we can text each other. Some Ideas on what I can do on The Bubble Also!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Your best bet is reading around this site and getting some ideas for what you want to achieve. There are tons of guys here willing to help those who can help themselves. You can do anything really, how much you want to spend? HP goals? DD, AutoX'r?

Welcome, got pics?

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Check out the stickies and the FAQ threads.

EDIT: Oh and it's called a hatchback, not a bubble. Sounds like you're checking out some guys backside when you talk about his "bubble"....

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
first welcome to d-series, second:

Hey Guys! Im Raymond -Waves, Bought a 93 Eg bubble. Im new to the D-Series and to the bubble itself. Looking to learn ALOT of wisdom about the D-Series and if anyone is willing to teach a (Noob) a little throw me a message, or we can text each other. Some Ideas on what I can do on The Bubble Also!
we would be glad to ruin your bankaccount and female relations with giving you advice and ideas of things to do to that hatch, but FIRST you must gives us information about what this car is to be or what you want out of it and what you posted does nothing for us, especially since there are no pics of said hatch ;)...

...so my first suggestion and idea is to get starter pics of the car including everything from exterior, engine bay, to interior and trunk pics...and post those up and save them for reflection on future builds

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
It's cool, I bet you've got a nice round bubble. Smooth and firm in the back, you know like bubble's should be. Mmmmmhhhhhh bubble...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts