Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all I am from Pakistan ,and it's great to be on this forum and it's really informative and a great help. I have a 2006 Honda civic ,says ex in the back , not sure which motor it had, cause it got swapped out by the d17a2 engine, I got the computer but was not able to get the harness cause the guy was selling it way expensive. Right now the engine is running on a old harness and computer , i want to swap the computer cause of vetec . on a new engine my old harness is just missing three connectors and everything else fitted perfectly . The missing connectors are for vetec solenoid , evap valve ( black looking canister with a plug of 3-4 wires in top) and I think so but not sure about the third one, I thinks so it's purge valve two wires ,on side of the throttle body. Can someone please help me wire all these with my own wiring to the new ecu ? And if Tom I just swap my ecu with a new one before connecting the missing three connectors will it work fine the way it is now .? I will really appreciate the help .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts