Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'd Like to say Hello, I'm Don, I'm New To The Forum and to Honda. This is my first ever Honda. I have a 1995 Honda Civic Coupe DX and I want to turn it into a High Performance/High Powered Toy but Still a Daily Driver. I was wondering if someone can help me with a few questions.

1.) What can I do to make more power from the motor? (All Engine Parts)

2.) Is at least 200hp-250Ph possible without a turbo?

3.) Can someone give me a List of Parts that would be best for the setup I want?

Thank you for any help/advice anyone can give me.

don.

·
Registered
1990 Civic Si
1,013 Posts
well what everyone is gonna say is to SEARCH! theres lots of forums out there, also check out www.honda-tech.com www.sohchonda.com and www.turbod16.com if you are interested in boost.

1. with your engine (D15B7) you probably arent gonna be able to do much with it, id say swap a d16z6 found in your gen of civic (92-95), it would be direct swap i believe and shouldnt be too much work they can be found for cheap usually less than 700 bucks for a complete swap maybe even less.

2. no not bloody likely with an N/A set up maybe with NOS its possible? best route for that would be boost.

3. you havent really stated a realistic setup so we cant recommend you anything. do some research and come back when you figured out your goals with your vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts