Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a blown b17a1 i am trying to pull out of my 92 civic eg and i can not seem to be able to pull the half shaft out any ideas would be of great help thanks

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
are you having issues getting them out of the trans or just pulling them out past the LCA?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got one axel out i just cant seem to get the halfshaft on the drivers side out of the tranny so i can pull it up and out of my car

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
try pulling on it and than pushing it back in and pulling it out again. thats the way i got mine out of my del sol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks my buddy was helping me but he didnt take all the a frame and brakes and shit off he just undid one bolt on each side under like the brake part and pullled on the axel on the passenger side and it came out

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just put them on here or can i put them in my profile im new sorry
but ya i got some the front end was wrecked when i got it

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
yowzas, that bumper was rough. i ended up just having to un-bolt the LCA so i could pull the axel down and out

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry to sound like an idiot but i dont know anything about cars im not even gonna say i tried putting this car together lol all i know was that it was quicker then any of my friends ricers but umm what is an LCA?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya it has a 2000 front end on it

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and its mainly held on right now by zip ties and a sled the guy i bought it off of screwed on from the bumper to the front fender

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would but its kind of pouring out and its like 10 oclock and i really dont feel like being under my car right now sorry but i just cant get it out from the tranny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts