Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need help No brakes!

So i go to get my car out of storage and after i boost it and let it warm up i go to drive away and my parking brake light is still on?!

doesn't seem to be engaged as the car is accelerating fine....

anyways on the way home abuot 50 km's all the sudden i loose all brake pressure and i my foot goes all the way to the floor before i get any kind of braking.

what could this be and what is my first step i just took insurance off my other car so i have to get this fixed so i can drive it! any help would be appreciated! thanks!

D

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
happened to tib
there should be a button on the brake pedal that should be engaged when the brakes are not applied make sure it is depressed if not im sure its threaded like mine so you just screw it in a lil
nawmean?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,980 Posts
water in the system if not a leak

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shitt i was thinking something like that, so take the light off witht eh pic above and then bleed the brakes and i should hopefully be good to go?!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,239 Posts
no, just bleed brakes.

The brake indicator on the dash serves two purposes.

A) low brake fluid
B) parking brake is set

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
925 Posts
Also check your master cylinder for leaks they have a tendancy to leak back into the booster havehad several cars like this so if you dont find any thing on or under the car/wheels check this last....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts