Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I CAN GET FOR MY 1998 HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK DX 5 SPEED WITH AC? ITS RUNS LIKE A DREAM WITH 127,000 MILES ON IT VERY WELL TAKIN CARE OF TIMING BELT EVERY 60,000 MILES. IT HAS A SALVAGED TITLE DUE TO SOME A HOLES STEALING THE AIR BAGS BUT HAS BIN REPLACED. tHE BODY IS STRAIT AND DRIVES SMOOTH. CAR HAS MOSTLY FREEWAY MILES. I REPAINTED THE CAR AND IS A CUSTOM DARKISH BLUE COLOR. THE ONLY THING THATS NOT STOCK ON IT IS THE HEADLIGHTS AND CARBON FIBER LOOKING TAILLIGHTS. ITS A 5 SPEED NEW CLUTCH HAS A COLD AIR INTAKE. INTERIOR IS IN GREAT CONDITION TOO DRIVERS SEAT HAS 3 CIG BURN IN IT. GETS 37 MPG GOTTA LOVE IT. I WANNA SELL IT TO GET A USED ACURA OR OTHER CIVIC THATS HOOKED UP ALREADY WITH SUSPENTION AND MAYBE SOME KIND OF MOTOR SWAP. I WANT A CRX WITH A SWAP OR INTEGRA OR OTHER HONDA PRELUDE CIVIC DEL SOL JUST SOMETHING FAST AND FUN...

Attachments

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
either that has a front end coversion or its not a 98. either way take the alcheezy tails off and take off the galo headlights. add a the side moldings that should be there then try to sell it. i bought mine for 1000 so im gonna say as it is now i wouldnt pay any more then 3 for it.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
all caps is BAD JU-JU

eBay and/or craigslist are you friends for selling shit
boostedEF804 said:
This seems like a real slick way to try and sell a car before he gets the necessary post count
me thinks ye be's correct

·
Registered
2,992 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I agree with Mr. Grounded.

Put the stock tail lights back on. The headlights might not scare too many buyers away.
Exaggerate on the MPG and put it in big letters on your windows. shoe-polish ->Gets 40MPG!!!!

When it's for sale keep it waxed and cleaned inside and out. Always park in spots with most exposure.

Why is this in the Tech section?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts