Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a 96 civic hx with y8 tranny and headers exhaust cai...basic shit like that... some retard i bought the car off cut the o2 sensors...the hx has one on the headrer and befor the cat....the one at the cat wuz cut when i drive it stumbles and spudders out and sometimes at red lights the car idels ruff..i rewired it back but didnt do shit...i called about a new one at auto zone 379.00 fuck that lol help thanks....

·
Registered
721 Posts
pretty much I had the same shit happen, and then my dizzy exploded, I mean, there was a shit load of copper wire chunks inside the cap and rotor when I pulled it off...it might be a good thing to look at...is there oil dripin onto your tranni right underneat the dizzy???

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's...been...doing..it since i bought the car i put a tranny and cluth in it and only drove it like 30 miles done it broke a ball joint and re-did all ball joints and tie rods just got it out the garage agian yesterday and today and it's bein acting up cuz i drove it to my cuz to do my nos kit and im not sprying that shit like that lol... but i did plugs and oil and everthing on it but i just wanna no whats th easy's and cheap's way to fix the problem... cuz when i go to race man im loseing time that i cant spare...lol then normal driving people look at me like i cant drive stick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.