Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy I finally got around to install my turbo. I was running 7psi on a stock t25 so i decided to rais up the boost I got XS power boost controller and installed it right or so I think so but when I rais up the boost to 10psi It was running great for 10 minutes or so. It pulled strong but when I took it for a freeway drive it the boost went down to 4 and I could not find the problem so I blame the boost controller maybe it was broken. I took it of to see if it was the boost controller and connected everything an still 4psi WTF now I am piss of and cant find the problem.HELP GUYS:confused:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
exhaust leak pre-turbo, or boost leak somewhere
Bingo,a boost controller won't turn the boost down past what it's set at,at the wastegate

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so it could be a boost leak dam long day tommorow any advice on how to do it the easy way if there is one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Soapy Water WTF wont that make things worse? dont mean to be hard headed but please explain how can I do this.

·
insert user title here
3,014 Posts
cap off the charge piping that goes into the tb.
makes up an air filler adapter for the opposite end ( turbo duhh )
use a bicycle pump and pump to say 20 psi.
spray soapy water on all the couplings and weld joints.
the leaks will make bubbles.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"ALRIGHTY THEN" wow got so exited that ACE VENTURA CAME ON thanks bro will do this tommorow for sure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright I found the problem the inercooler piping was lose and it had a very small gap now everything works great. thanks againg guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts