Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
" a complete greddy turbo kit for d series motors.
kit comes with, turbo, manifold, I/C piping, intercooler, blitz bov, vortech FMU, and Rc 440cc injector for obd1 and a walbro 255lph fuel pump. the turbo is in very good shape with no shaft play. and every thing else is in very good condition. this kits is complete and ready to rock... as it comes with all the hardware, oil feed and oil return lines including all th brass fittings, and boost gauge. the price is... $650obo if interested "

I found this at Craigslist.
What do you guys think?
how much power will this push?
im just looking about more or less 200hp..
any suggestions,comments, ect.... will be much appreciate it tnx!!!

will be putting on a D16y7 block with y8 head and trans.

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
it will get you at about 200whp with a tune, it's a good starter kit, im starting off with something to get me to 200whp while im building my spare motor but yea for sure 180-200whp easy

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yeh, but remeber its craigslist...

NEVER SETTLE FOR A PRICE IF YOU'RE NOT SURE.

Wager w/ him & play the price game... hell you may get it for 550... never hurts to ask plus, CASH MONEY TALKS.

·
Registered
585 Posts
thats a damn good price, if everything is in good and working condition. ditch the fmu. upgrade your stock clutch and your good to 200+hp

·
Registered
517 Posts
Cheap greddy kit ftw!

He post any pics? You should def go check the turbo out for yourself.

·
Registered
Drive the Civic
88 Posts
Hell... Where was that deal when I was piecing my Kit together!!! DAMN IT!!!! lol Nah good deal though... Its a good starter.. Even if u need to buy more shit.. For that price.. its a steal!!! Greddy Kit, Good Price FTW!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts