Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help i had a shop do my head bolts and they used an impact gun to tighten my head bolts till they stripped and my turbo to mani bolts till they snapped, and the tranny to motor bolts all broke off or are stripped, and the motor mount bolt that goes into the timming side of my motor they tightened with an impact gun till it broke off the block and ripped open the coolant jacket.

I have a d16y8 fully built and blue printed, with a gt35r turbo, i also noticed that my turbo is missing some fins and does not look like the one i came in with, i need you help i dont know what to do.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Man that sucks and im sure you already know this but you can take all the good parts out of that engine and put it in the trash. Any shop that use's impact tools, or any mechanic that uses impact tools on and engine is a dumb fuck. what shop did this? Have a pic of the turbo that's also probably jacked.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
My God man...sounds like this "shop" doesn't have a f'n clue! Sorry to hear it; hope all gets worked out.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would but my camera was in the car and its missing, i know toast cause there is no exhaust wheel on it.

dude wtf am i gonna do?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
wft r u thinking!!!!

make the dumb fucks that did it pay for it!!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
call the police and a lawyer
I did they laughed at me and called me a ricer but it was some mall security guy.

your gonna take it up with that shop thats what your going to do. what shop is this private or corp? this is a huge fuck up if its all a shops doing? is the car still there now. id be calling somebody high up and telling them whats up.
I did and they said i owe them 4k for damage to there shop tools, and they said cause my car was modded and i signed a waiver stating them i was responsible for damages to car while it was left after hours and in there care on there property

They said it was brought to the shop like this and all damages happened after business hours.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Ok so this is one of those 1 year ghetto tuner shops i assume. There the only idiots that would have you sign a waiver. But answer the question... where is your car? and dont fuck around with this call the popo. and a lawyer.

the funny part for me is claiming you messed up 4 grand in tools. hilarious

·
11,892 Posts
Just another sad example of why you should never let someone else touch your car, engine, etc.

·
11,892 Posts
Ok so this is one of those 1 year ghetto tuner shops i assume. There the only idiots that would have you sign a waiver. But answer the question... where is your car? and dont fuck around with this call the popo. and a lawyer.

the funny part for me is claiming you messed up 4 grand in tools. hilarious
Sadly if he signed a waiver he's probably S.O.L.

·
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The car is still at the shop cause they said until i pay for the tools i cant get the car, they have the only key and its inside the shop blocked in.

I called the cops and they said an officer would stop by and talk 3 1/2 hours later he came and told me i was jerking him around and was threatening to file obstruction charges for making up a bogus police report. he laughed and left saying they did not steal your car, its not missing and you signed a waiver.

he also stated to dispatch that i was pissed off and did not wanna pay they money to get my car fixed.

i am about cry cause i dont know what to do thet shop and the cops laugh at me.

·
11,892 Posts
Damn dude sorry to hear this shit. Another example of how 98.37% of the U.S.'s douchecockasaurus's live in WV.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts