Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a d15b7 block with a vtec head. it has a single vtec solinoid the head code is p2j-1 year 95 i looked through every head code posting and came up with nothing. please help i need to know what head this is so i can run the right computer and dizzy thanks

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
P2J is the ECU code for JDM 3 stage vtak

D16Y8
96 EX D16Y8 Auto------P2J-2 stamped 95 on rs of head
97 EX D16y8 5spd-----P2J-4 --- "97" stamped on the right
97 EX D16Y8 Auto-----P2J-6 "97" stamped on rs of head
97 EX D16Y8 Auto-----P2J-7
97 EX D16Y8 5sp-----P2J-6 "96" stamped on right side
97 EX D16Y8 5pd-----P2J-4 (95 stamped on rs)
98 EX D16Y8 Auto-----P23-2
98 EX D16Y8 Auto-----P2J-5 (98 stamped on rs)
99 EX D16Y8 5sp------P2J-4
99 EX D16Y8 5spd-----P2J-7 (99 stamped on rs)
00 EX D16Y8 5sp------P2J-3 "99" stamped on right side
D15b6

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok like i said its a p2j-1 95 head code i looked it up like my post said. and like i said it only has ONE vtec solinoid so instead of showing me archives that ive allready looked through please someone that actually knows anwer thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
ok like i said its a p2j-1 95 head code i looked it up like my post said. and like i said it only has ONE vtec solinoid so instead of showing me archives that ive allready looked through please someone that actually knows anwer thanks
Quite being a prick. It's a y8 head from an auto more then likely. Plugs on the front? Vtec on the left side on the back?

That's the code from my 98 ex. Even tho its a 94 stamp.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
What a little cunt.

You come on here and your first post is a request for help. Then, someone goes out of there way to give you the best available information and you make some smart ass, condescending comment.

Neg rep for you.

And BTW jackass, show me ANY honda head that has two VTEC solenoids

·
Registered
621 Posts
What a little cunt.

You come on here and your first post is a request for help. Then, someone goes out of there way to give you the best available information and you make some smart ass, condescending comment.

Neg rep for you.

And BTW jackass, show me ANY honda head that has two VTEC solenoids
And that's what I was hoping would happen.

Smart ass kids these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually im not being a pric I said I looked it up and the first response is for me to look it up. As soon as you google a search al the head codes come up but it was sayin it has more than one slonoid and that was wrong. So I posted that I need help and all I got was to search when I cleary stated ive done that allready. You guys just dont like helping ny1 I see it all the time everyones first response is to search. And if u work on cars you know you have to answer the sane questions all the time. And if your first answer is search then dont even fucking respond cause that shit is annoying grow up and answer the dam question. Alot of these forums are filled with assholes. I feel bad for the actual good ones

·
Registered
650 Posts
The first response was not for you to search. Grow up yourself, read, and learn some f-ing grammar.

Now that you've been told what it is you might have, get out, and search.

·
Registered
621 Posts
The first response was not for you to search. Grow up yourself, read, and learn some f-ing grammar.

Now that you've been told what it is you might have, get out, and search.
Yup.

If you want to be able to work on your car, you are gonna have to search and so your own research. It's not spoon fed.

But you more then likely have a y8 head.

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
LOL, ok dude. You got off really easy and someone did the work of providing you with the head code links which is more than what most would do. You think you're the only one to ask to identify their head?

Maybe a "Hey, thanks for the link but I already saw that and my head code isn't listed. Here's a pic of what I'm dealing with" would have been a better response

Almost don't wanna post this but hey, I'm a nice guy

Guessing that's what you have. Oh! You know how I found that? I SEARCHED

1 - 13 of 13 Posts