Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if anybody around the Knoxville, Tennessee has a demon 2 board I could barrow for a couple of hours. My board died and I need to get my car back to where I'm staying by Knoxville. I'm from Michigan and would really not like to have to pay for a $400 tow back to where I'm staying for the next few days. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My phone number is 5177067362 or pm me on here. Mods if this is the wrong area for this thread I'm sorry. Thanks everybody.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would but they were already closed and need to have the car moved by the time they open tomorrow. I will call them when they open, thanks

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
Call the number, leave message....I know the tech support guy, he might be in a good mood and return the call tonight.

PS: He is a member here, but no time to check in for the past few years :)

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
Hopefully Saturday I'll be at local car meet/dyno day, either trying to stay of of Dave's way on the dyno...or helping with the BBQ that he has been building.

I doubt he'll get the BBQ down and a seasoning burn before the event....

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Moates support is freakin awesome, Dave is a stand up dude and took good care of me when I had issues with my Ostrich. I wasn't even the original owner of the thing!
I bought mine in like 09, never could get it to work and thought it was because I was stupid. Shelved it til '11 and started playing with it again only to narrow it down to the board being bad. They R&R'd it quickly and I've been rocking and rolling since. Great folks.

Hopefully Saturday I'll be at local car meet/dyno day, either trying to stay of of Dave's way on the dyno...or helping with the BBQ that he has been building.

I doubt he'll get the BBQ down and a seasoning burn before the event....
Wait, are you down in the Boot? If so, you need to holler at me as we have a time attack/drift event Saturday and autocross Sunday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts