Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had a fire, totaled some sensors and wiring under the hood. where can I get a full wiring harness and around how much would it be?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
green? lol im looking for possibly a new one ebay has them for 100-200$ im gonna try a junk yard but are you good with the wiring because i have a few questions to ask too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes. Ask me anything. Just no homo stuff...
well i pretty much got it squared, got a non vtec harness, wired up vtec connections and now i need a distributor and spark plug wires plus an ecu connection piece which i will get soon from the jusk yard and wire it up. any reccomendations for a dizzy an spark wires?

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
stock dizzy? but from where? kind of a cheap one. i know their atleast 200 and up but got to be a good deal somewhere iv heard about xenocron but got to shop. also what about spark plugs what size do i need?
I see dizzys all day on eBay for about 80$ and stock Ngk cables will be fine I think size is 7mm

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright im gonna get a dizzy from oreilly with the spark plugs and wires probably gonna be around 300+ but much needed.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
A OEM dizzy with NGK plugs and wires are good to around 400 HP so I'd say it's worth investment

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got a d16 block with a dizzy, plug wires and spark plugs for 150. now i can maybe build a back up engine for future or sell. it has good valves and springs, cams, cam gear and vtec solenoid. BUT a valve cover bolts threads are shot so that needs to be fixed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts